Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two sliders on homepage

Two sliders on homepage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Izaya
    Participant

Hello,

When I’m trying to add second slider which only shows on mobile (restrict it visibility on colum settings in WPBakery) all pictures and other sliders stops work and not display at all.

Is it fixable?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Izaya
    Participant

Missed screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Kindly deactivate all the third party plugins and then check back. If the other slider and images still not working and did not shown when you restrict the visibility from column settings.

Then share your login credentials so I can check and help you out.

Best Regards.

Izaya
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s still not working. I disabled all plugins and left only theme necessary and the problem is the same.

Hello,

I have noticed that almost all your revolution sliders from the demo does not contain images as someone delete the demo images. So if you are testing with those sliders then you must have to upload image wherever the image element used in slider.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/EF9GOVb

Also you are using old theme version and outdated plugins. Kindly update your theme and plugins. Also you need to activate your purchase code for the theme.

Because when I tried to use images in your revolution slider it asked me to activate license first.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/jnLiLBa

Best Regards.

Izaya
    Participant

Sorry my bad I deleted all images, I created new test site.

Hello,

Please rebuild the sliders using two separate templates. Seems to be an issue across several of the Slider Revolution Templates – when the same base template is used twice (even if each is renamed and customized) on the same page, they do not load properly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)