Home Forums WoodMart support forum TypeError: q is null device.min.js:1:2673 on Tablet

TypeError: q is null device.min.js:1:2673 on Tablet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rrogers
    Participant

Hi there!

There is a bug on woodmart theme for Tablet devices. You can see for yourself in your own ONLINE DEMO VERSION:

1. go to: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/
    2. Ctrl + shift + M (on firefox or device mode on chrome). Select IPAD
    3. ON console: TypeError: q is null (the js file is cached on your online version, but the file on my local version is device.min.js:1:2673)

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We have just tested our theme on real iPad as well as in the browser but we don’t see any errors in the console https://gyazo.com/4882bb1a4128d137a360cab8ef445f03
    Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

rrogers
    Participant

Hi there! Thank you for your reply.

Indeed on Chrome there is no error. But on FIREFOX (I’m using firefox developer edition) even after clearing everything from cache and starting it with all addons disabled (safe mode) the error still persists on your online demo and on my local computer.

So could you please try it on firefox only instead?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But there is no need to test the iPad resolution on a FireFox browser. But anyway, we tested there as well and there are no errors in the console.

rrogers
    Participant

Hi there.

Ok. I understand.

Could you tell me please where did you find this device.min.js file please (github)?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have a link to github now. You can check the source code in the file js/device.js.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)