Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to change age verification popup button text

Unable to change age verification popup button text

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gszeig
    Participant

Good afternoon, I’ve tried using loco translate to change the text on the age verification popup on my site , however I’ve been unsuccessful thus far. Whenever I click on woodmart under the plugin section it only lists 2 strings of text , and neither of them are the ones I located in the themes section

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gszeig,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

gszeig
    Participant

Good afternoon! I had it fixed last night but for some reason its reverted again 🙁

gszeig
    Participant

I was able to revert to a local backup and it was working but it looks like either the new woodmart or woocommerce updated reverted it. Is there anyway to make the translation persistent, instead of having to adjust it every single time I do an update?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gszeig,

Thanks for your patience.

Please clear browser cache, cache from plugin and double check https://prnt.sc/X_2jz-u6P8Cs

Regards,

gszeig
    Participant

Good morning!

I disabled WP rocket and redid the translation in locotranslate but it’s still not working for me; I’m pasting the WP login details below

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi gszeig,

Thanks for your patience.

I’ve fixed your issue. Please check your site again.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)