Home Forums Basel support forum Unable to Checkout

Unable to Checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

uvalux
    Participant

Hello,

The checkout page no longer allows to process an order by clicking ‘place order’ button. The spinning icon just keeps going.

I have tried multiple ways; deactivating all the plugins and custom code not related to the theme and switched to the parent theme, checked the issue, then re-activated the plugins one-by one. I am still unable to get it working.

Only when I tried the default woocommerce Storefront theme is when I was able to checkout, however I did see this error:

Deprecated: shutdown is deprecated since version Action Scheduler 3.0! Use init instead. Action Scheduler function as_unschedule_all_actions() should not be used within the WordPress shutdown hook. in /home/uvaluxlive/uvalux.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5088

Do you have any insight into what the issue could be?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uvalux
    Participant

Here is an update:

Apparently after removing the ‘wp-plugin/woocommerce/templates/checkout/review-order.php’ file and then re-uploading…. seemed to be the fix.

What’s strange is that a forum I found suggested to remove the file completely but the site didn’t like that, so I put it back and then it was fine.

Just thought you’d like to know if it happens again.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue. Thank you for sharing your experience it would be useful for others. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Unable to Checkout’ is closed to new replies.