Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to Create Child Theme

Unable to Create Child Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sundeep
    Participant

I have purchased the woodmart theme. Actually, we started working on the parent theme directly. Now I want to set up a child theme but I am getting these errors https://prnt.sc/tiq9tl

We tried to replace the files but it shows the same error. And today again we have tried to update the theme after creating a backup and now woocommerce customization is removed. But child theme error is the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to take the child theme archive from the package downloaded from ThemeForest. Then simply install it as a regular theme via Appearance -> Themes and activate it.

Kind Regards

sundeep
    Participant

Okay thank you. Let me try this.

sundeep
    Participant

Hello, still not able to create a child theme. Still showing me the same error. Please help me out here. It is bit urgent.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you uploaded the child theme via Appearance -> Themes? Please, describe your actions in details so we can understand what is wrong.

sundeep
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I have uploaded the child theme via Appearance -> Themes. I have also tried with the child theme configurator plugin. But it still shows CSS issues. I have shared the screenshots below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, don’t use any plugins for this. You just need to download the child theme from ThemeForest and install it via Appearance -> Themes. Remove all previous child themes if any.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)