Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to enable categories on header section

Unable to enable categories on header section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

support
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to achieve the header section like this https://woodmart.xtemos.com/product-category/lighting/demo/shoes/ in which there are categories below with icons. Referring to “clocks, lighting etc”

No matter what I select I cannot activate it. It seems straightforward and even if I have enable the “Categories in page title” there are not showing up.

This used to work untill I set the “Hіde empty categories” to yes. Disabled that, tried many other settings back and forth but nothing. Tried to deactivate all plugins, increased the php variables limit to 8000 but nothing.

Could you please take a look?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

support
    Participant

Hi,

as I wrote before we have already done what you said. But with no luck.
    Whatever we have tried it says “no categories”.

I have already sent to you credentials as an admin.

Hello,

I have logged into your website.

You are not using the latest versions of the recommended plugins. Please update Woocommerce and woodmart core plugins to the latest version then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

support
    Participant

Hi,

updated as you said. Still nothing.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/1187sxy

Best Regards

support
    Participant

Hi,

yes, it’s solved! That’s great! So, what was the issue?

Hello,

I have updated the Woodmart Core plugin and the issue was fixed.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Unable to enable categories on header section’ is closed to new replies.