Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to Import any Template in Woodmart

Unable to Import any Template in Woodmart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

siddharth
    Participant

I recently purchased the woodmart theme and i need to test it via testing website..now i am unable to import any template it says AJAX import error. Neither i am unable to import template blocks It shows The element can’t be loaded from the server. . And whenever i try to navigate to patcher it says cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 5000 milliseconds. Please help me..How do i fix this thing. My License is Activated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

siddharth
    Participant

Deactivated the plugins. Still same issue.

I Accidentally Deactivated the License and After entering the same it says. The API server can’t be reached. Please, contact your hosting provider to check the connectivity with our xtemos.com server. If you need further help, please, contact our support center too.

Is there’s something wrong with the Hosting?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like your server blocks requests to our server’s IP. Please, contact your hosting provider and ask them to check this from their side. Our server’s IP is 95.216.69.114

siddharth
    Participant

I have changed the entire hosting to VPS and Allowed the IP through firewall but still it is throwing the same error please help me…I need to activate the theme…is there is something wrong with xthemos…or is my domain got blocked?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by siddharth.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your server’s IP, admin and FTP access so we can check the problem and help you.

Kind Regards

siddharth
    Participant

It fixed automatically there may be some DNS propagation going into website. After it propagated it fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Unable to Import any Template in Woodmart’ is closed to new replies.