Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to import demo base

Unable to import demo base

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alsuleimani90
    Participant

I have tried to import base demo data but nothing imported, it is showing progress till 21% then jump to 100% and nothing imported.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I think the best way is to try again from the beginning. You can provide me net WordPress installation and tell me which demo you wanted to upload. Please specify the builder you prefer: WP Builder or Elementor.

Best Regards

alsuleimani90
    Participant

I am using latest WordPress version & I want Category demo, also setup base version not working with me

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area with net WordPress installation I shall install the base version. What builder are you going to use?

Best Regards

alsuleimani90
    Participant

Elemenator builder

Hello,

Your site was on the WP Bakery page builder when I try to make Elementor page HTML blocks and other content that was created in WP bakery page builder is shown.

I need a net WordPress installation to upload demo.

Best Regards

alsuleimani90
    Participant

Hello,

I have done a fresh install of wordpress and works fine. Can I have demo images which is included in sample?

Hello,

Installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of pages and images that take to much time to complete.
    Most images you see on our site are not included in our theme package and will not be imported.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)