Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to modify again the homepage with Elementor

Unable to modify again the homepage with Elementor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, i’m trying to modify my homepage again with elementor but an error occur and semms to be unmodifiable.
    how can i fix this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello! i tried to edit my site with elementor on another computer but the problem still occur, also I deactivate one by one the plugin and purge all cache by Lite Speed plugin but the issue is still present. I can’t figure out how to solve the problem, do you have any idea?

error is still: function ‘the_content’ has to be call in the current template to edit the page with elementor

thanks!
    Simone

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Hello,
    the problem is still there also with default theme, do you know what could be the causes and the solution for this?
    Thank you
    Best Regards

Hello,
    the problem seems to be the missing call to specific function in the theme: the function is ‘the content()’ . the possible solution is to add this into the theme file itself, insdie the wp-directory (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzssXUfUFGY). Can you show me the files i need to modify?

Thank you
    Best Reagrds

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have found that you are using the old version of the theme. Please update the theme and all plugins then check back the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    thank you for the reply, I dont have notification for updating the theme, how can I update it in wordpress?
    Best Regards
    Simone

Hello,

To see the update notification you need to activate the theme licence on the website.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards

Hello, this issue seems to be fixed
    thank you!

Most Welcome 🙂

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Unable to modify again the homepage with Elementor’ is closed to new replies.