Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to re-import Dummy content (Maintenance page)

Unable to re-import Dummy content (Maintenance page)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to re-import a Maintenance page from the dummy content. However, it does not seem to work.
    Is there a workaround to import this page again?

Regards,
    Rajat

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found the problem with the importing of the additional pages (in your case Maintenance page) resulting from the lack of the necessary code. We feel terrible about this mistake and regret that this error slipped past our quality processes. We took appropriate measures and in our next update it will be fixed.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards

Rajat
    Participant

Hi Luke,

No problem. Thanks for looking into this issue.
    Does that mean I would be able to import the pages now? Should I delete the existing maintenance page and try to import it from Dummy Content?

Regards,
    Rajat

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I mean that this issue will be fixed in the next update therefore after the update you can import additional pages from dummy content a lot of times.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Rajat
    Participant

Okay, sure. Got it. Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you! Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Unable to re-import Dummy content (Maintenance page)’ is closed to new replies.