Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to select font from Typgraphy

Unable to select font from Typgraphy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thespacersm
    Participant

Hi, Im not able to change font family from Typography options.
    Can you help me please?

Thank you

thespacersm
    Participant

It looks like there is a bug: I can select just one font.
    Is not possible to see font list from that option

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by thespacersm.

Hello,

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

thespacersm
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    its strange becouse I made a perfect copy from another site and in the other one everything is perfect….

Workaround:
    Could you please tell me how to overwrite css rules to update typography without using woodmart option?
    I try with:
    legend, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .title {
    font-family: ‘Prata’ !important;
    }
    but it doesnt work….

thespacersm
    Participant

Forgo this task, I found it…
    Like I suspected issue was about Woodmart js file…
    Anyway I would have expected more assistance from you, given that I pay for support.

Best Regards

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Unable to select font from Typgraphy’ is closed to new replies.