Home Forums WoodMart support forum unable to set no of columns individually in Ajax product tabs

unable to set no of columns individually in Ajax product tabs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi ,
    In the Ajax product tab, i face an issue when i set columns for each tab.
    Take a look at AJAX PRODUCT TABS.
    I need the first tab set to show 5 columns which is OK and it works. and I need 2nd Tab ‘TAB TITLE 2 ‘ to show 4 columns (or 4 products per page). but it does not allow because i do not have control for each individual tabs.
    If change the no of columns from product Layout settings, its change applies to all the tabs.
    I have another website run with wp bakery , but they have nice individual controls for each tab.
    but here in elementor i cant set which ever columns i need for each tab.
    Can you show me how it is done if i have confused. ?
    Please note do not install any third-party plugin .
    also if this needs to be done with additional CSS , i am not happy with it , cos i have a lot of products and categories to set ahead of this project.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi I have another barrier .
    It is the footer.
    Footer widgets are not collapsing when set as HTML block in mobile .
    I need to use the HTML blocks for footer. on desktop it is no problem at all.
    but on mobile, i need the footer columns to be collapse . first column should be open by default and below coloumns should be closed and can be opened .
    i do not need widgets but i need to be able to change pre-made htmls cos it is easier.
    but it does not work for me.i did everything i can took some video tutorials but nothing found
    if it is according, please show me how it is set. please do not use any third party plugin . please resolve only with theme or elementor.
    i appreciate your solution on how you do.

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. it is not possible to do with the AJAX Tabs, you can set the same number of grid items in the row for all the tabs.

2. Collapsable widgets do not work with HTML blocks. They work with the default widgets only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks. but this is really disappointing for me.
    For the issue no1. I have another site running with wp bakery builder that allows to set any no of tabs in the same ajax tab raw.
    I am surprised why not with elementor ?.
    I started this project hoping everything will go smoothly with elementor. I remember your support team said both builders are well compatible with new woodmart.
    but as i go along i have to stop this project and start all over with wpbakery . frustrating .
    why you have not mentioned the weak point that each builder has? .
    This ajax tab feature is really important for my requirement . Is there a hope that we can keep that woodmart will fix this in the next update version ?.

Thank you

Hello,

WP bakery and Elemnetor are different. They have their own advantages and weak points.

WoodMart theme provides the option to use either of them.

When our developers create the Elementor widgets, they should always observe the Elementor nature.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hello,
    This is about ‘Ajax product tab’ Element . and it is showing under ‘Xtemos element’ .
    This element is developed by Elementor ? or woodmart theme ?
    this is woodmart element and it should be fixed from woodmart side right ?

thanks

Hello,

I have submitted the case to our developer team for consideration. We cannot promise or tell you the date when it would be implemented.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)