Home Forums WoodMart support forum Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() ???

Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jodyshop
    Participant

Hello,

After the recent updates I get tons of lines of error codes saying:

2020-05-15T18:40:00+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php:983

Any updates on this?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that you have an outdated version of the WooCommerce plugin. Please, update it and send us your admin access if the error persists.

Kind Regards

jodyshop
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the updates hint, anyways, I have updated the plugin to the latest version and new errors occurred as follow:

2020-05-20T22:26:30+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php:983
    Stack trace:

#0 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header-elements/cart.php(33): woodmart_cart_count()

#1 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/elements/abstract/Element.php(57): require('/home/...')

#2 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(127): WOODMART_HB_Element->render(Array, '')

#3 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(116): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)

#4 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(116): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)

#5 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(116): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)

#6 /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wo in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php on line 983

Here is my plugin version:

error

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin and FTP access to troubleshoot these errors on your website.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)