Home Forums Basel support forum Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_page_permalink() in auth.php

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_page_permalink() in auth.php

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

seems a bot was trying to do a login and it resulted in the following error being generated.

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_page_permalink() in /home/redacted/public_html/redacted/wp-content/plugins/basel-post-types/inc/auth.php:203

details of the request made and further error information is in the Private Content section

Hello,

Please make sure you have updated the XTEMOS Post Types plugin till 1.1 version.

Best Regards

Are there instruction for updating that plugin somewhere? I looked in my plugin listings but don’t see it anywhere.

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > Install or update and activate.

Best Regards

my bad… I guess I just didn’t see it in the plugin listing. We are at version 1.7.

XTEMOS Post Types
    Register post types needed for XTEMOS themes
    Version 1.7

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

the XTEMOS Post Types plugin are at 1.7 version. What next. Can you use the link that I provided you in the original message to try to replicate the issue on your end?

Hello,

Please update the plugin till 1.12 version in Appearance > Install plugins. Sorry, my mistake the recent version is 1.12.

Best Regards

I don’t see how to do that. When I go to Appearance > Install plugins, there is no listing for XTEMOS Post Types. Even on the plugins page itself, it doesn’t give me an option to update the plugin.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Strange… I can no longer replicate the issue. Please close and I will reopen if this happens in the future.

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_page_permalink() in auth.php’ is closed to new replies.