Home Forums Basel support forum Uncaught Error js_composer

Uncaught Error js_composer

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there,

I am getting js_composer errors and I guess this is related to WPBakery Page Builder:

2024-01-20T11:49:40+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/settings/class-vc-license.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-manager.php:750
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php(70): Vc_Manager->license()
    #1 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-manager.php(249): vc_license()
    #2 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): Vc_Manager->init()
    #3 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #4 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #5 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-settings.php(643): do_action()
    #6 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-config.php(231): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #7 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #8 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #9 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #10 {main}
    thrown tässä /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-manager.php rivillä 750

I was having issues with LiteSpeed Cache plugin, because it was growing so fast in cpanel and I asked about this problem from my hosting server. After this I looked the woocommerce logs and I found the upper uncaught error.

I got this answer for the LiteSpeed Cache problem from my hosting provider:
    The web hosting seems to accumulate extra content in the path public_html/wp-content/litespeed/js, which seems to be caused by some problem between the site and Litespeed’s Javascript optimization. If necessary, that JS optimization can be disabled if the cause or cause of it is not clear.

I guess the problem lies in the js_composer?

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Tuomo
    Participant

I found this uncaught error as well:

2024-01-17T10:52:49+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/options/controls/border/class-border.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php:282
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php(217): BASEL_Theme->_include_files()
    #1 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/functions.php(38): BASEL_Theme->__construct()
    #2 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-settings.php(611): include(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #3 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-config.php(231): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #4 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #5 /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once(‘/home2/sukkiane…’)
    #6 {main}
    thrown tässä /home2/sukkianet/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Theme.php rivillä 282

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify how to reproduce and see these errors on your website?

Kind Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I can’t find any reason for this. I can only see that the cPanel is growing very fast.
    Some time ago I had woocommerce and other plugins updates and this started happening. This problem has never happened before.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tuomo
    Participant

In the frontend I can find jqmigrate problem, but I don’t know does this have anything to do with this specific problem.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t understand how the second issue is related to PHP error you shown initially. And the last reply is about a totally different problem.
    Where we can see the PHP error you sent in the first message?

Tuomo
    Participant

Okay. I am just sending all the problems from my website that I am finding. 😀
    I am not an expert on these things so… :/
    The first problem you can find from Sukat.com -> WooCommerce -> Logs -> fatal-errors-2024-01-20.

Tuomo
    Participant

I opened one of these JS files from Litespeed which are qrowing fast and here are some code of it.
    Maybe this can help to find the problem or not:

`

Tuomo
    Participant

I wasn’t able to send the file in the first message because it was too big.
    Now I am sending this JS file in two different files.

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

Here is the second one.

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

I sent the wrong one in the previous message.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked your website logs and see that those errors have not appeared for the last three days.

As for the litespeed issue, we don’t quite understand how it is related to the theme. You need to consult with the plugin developers for help on this matter.

Tuomo
    Participant

The reason that this hasn’t occurred might be from the reason that I have cleared the LiteSpeed database and Purged cache many times a day. This is not a good thing to do, but my site then wont break. I could just shut down the LiteSpeed Cache JS settings, but this is not the solution for the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These errors are not related to Litespeed cache. Next time you see them in your logs, don’t touch anything and let us check the issue for you.

Tuomo
    Participant

But my sites are live, so if I don’t do anything then my site looks like a chinese site, because all of the icons turns to chinese letters or empty boxes. :/
    But okay, I will let you know.

Tuomo
    Participant

Btw I got this message about the increasing Litespeed JS:
    It’s normal, but you can limit it: https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/lscwp/ts-optimize/#disk-space-filling-fast
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litespeed-js/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, anyway, it is still not related to the PHP error you mentioned initially. It is a different problem which is not related to the theme itself.

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Okay.
    I left Litespeed JS properties on and the cPanel qrew over 100%.
    The site started crashing, but I didn’t get any PHP errors anymore.

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like a Litespeed issue. You need to consult with its developers for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Okay, now I found the issue.
    I had in LiteSpeed Cache -> Page Optimization -> JS Settings -> JS Combine External and Inline -> ON.
    This was making maybe 100 files for each site in /wp-content/litespeed/js/ .
    Now I turned this JS Combine External and Inline -> OFF and it is making only 6 files for each site.

Yes I have told LiteSpeed Cache about this issue.

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught Error js_composer’ is closed to new replies.