Home Forums WoodMart support forum Undefined Images in Single Product Page Gallery

Undefined Images in Single Product Page Gallery

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

jbglassshop
    Participant

Hi again.

I seem to have undefined images in the product image gallery on the single product page. The product listings on the backend dont seem to show the same issue. I have tried deleting all of my uploads and re uploading them, regenerating thumbnails, deactivating all plugins and more but cannot seem to remedy the issue. I looked through the support forums but I cant seem to find the same problem. I have attached screenshots as well as log in info. Your support is much appreciated and needed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

jbglassshop
    Participant

Here is the ftp connection access info.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and check the problem again?

Thank you in advance

jbglassshop
    Participant

All non theme related plugins are deactivating.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Could you please provide access to the files? http://prntscr.com/m5dwrq

jbglassshop
    Participant

Sorry. Try the following.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Sure

Hello,

Have you tested? Do you have the problem on the default theme, install Storefront and check.

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Unfortunately the issue does not happen whilst using the storefront theme.

jbglassshop
    Participant

Sorry i forgot to mention what is below earlier.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We checked, and the problem is present in the default theme. Means that the problem does not relate to our theme.
    http://prntscr.com/m5fx2l

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Hi Eric. I don’t seem to see the same issue in the screenshot you provided. In that screenshot there doesn’t seem to be any undefined images. So I think it does have to do with the theme.

I am a little frustrated as I left my site in a state of shittyness yesterday for over 12 hours for you to take a 5 second look at it through your dev console.

jbglassshop
    Participant

Nevermind. I see what your saying. It would still be nice if you could maybe point me in the direction of how to remedy the issue. Thanks anyway I guess.

jbglassshop
    Participant

This has been quite a frustrating issue for me. I was hoping to get some help from you guys but it doesn’t seem like your willing to put much effort into it. I understand you don’t think it has to do with the theme but you must have some sort of idea as to what might be causing it. I left my site looking like crap all day for you to take a 5 second look through your dev console to decide whether or not it was worth your time. I think that’s kind of rude and a big waste of my time. Maybe I’m just pissy cause I’m just waking up but either way. Not very impressed with the support.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We again tried to investigate what caused the problem. In the first screenshot, the list of IDs that comes to the site front-end for displaying pictures. http://prntscr.com/m5tu5t In the second screenshot is your list of pictures and their IDs that are specified for the product. http://prntscr.com/m5tu94

As you can see from this difference, on the site front-end located pictures IDs that do not exist. Those non-exising IDs cause the problem.

We do not know what caused this behavior, but it seems like pictures IDs have changed, the old ones remain cached and now old removed IDs placed in one list with new ones. We have checked several products and found that each of them has removed IDs.

Did you make site import, site backup or transfer the site to another domain or server before the appearance of the problem?

It looks like your images have changed, but they have not been overwritten in the database and just added as new ones. Also, check if you have a cache on the server. Cleaning it up will help to solve the problem.

We are sorry that you had to face such a problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)