Home Forums WoodMart support forum Uni CPO compatibility

Uni CPO compatibility

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Grzegorz
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

we are happy user of Woodmart 6.4.2 with crucial for us plugin Uni CPO.
    Unfortunately, after updating Woodmart to a higher version, Uni CPO plugin stops working. The information on the plug-in author’s website mentions about compatibility problem. Can you help and fix this problem in Woodmart?

https://moomoo-agency.gitbook.io/uni-cpo-4-documentation/plugins-compatibility

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please describe what exactly doesn’t work on the product page? Also, keep the AJAX add to cart option turned off in Theme Settings -> Single product.

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I switched off AJAX and not helped. I’m assumiming that the problem could be:
    “custom selector (id/class) for a product price”

Uni CPO use now:
    .summary.entry-summary .price > .amount bdi, .summary.entry-summary .price ins .amount bdi

What should be the correct Woodmart custom price selector?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, specify what exactly doesn’t work on this page at the moment. Record a short video so we can better understand the problem.

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

Woodmart 6.5.4 – problem
    https://labelsticker.pl/product/exhterm-warm-floor/
    Product stopped estimating the price. None of the price element in my form is working. Also is not possible ADD TO BASKET.

Woodmart 6.4.2 – is ok
    https://supraprint24.pl/produkt/naklejki-z-nadrukiem/
    This is another correctly working shop now with exactly the same product and Uni CPO formula which is fine now.
    If we do update to Woodmart 6.5.4 product stopped estimating the price. None of the price element is working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

On the new website, you are using our Single product template builder with WPBakery. And it means that you change the default WooCommerce product page structure that the plugin relies on. In this case, the selector no longer valid and need to be changed to

.wd-single-price .price > .amount bdi, .wd-single-price .price ins .amount bdi

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

I pasted new selector in the plugin setting, but now price is zero and still the same problems with AD TO BASKET.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to consult with the plugin developer. It looks like some configuration issue on its side.

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

I did they redirected me Theme author. In the other hand all is working fine with themes:
    – Porto
    – Storefront
    – TwentyTwenty
    ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works with WoodMart as well as with other themes. But as we said, when you use the Layouts builder, you change the standard page HTML structure and the selector is no longer valid. We gave the right selector but it looks like this option doesn’t work properly in the plugin. That is why you need to talk with the plugin’s support for further instructions.

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

Dear Artem,

this is what Vitalii Kiiko author of the Uni CPO advised:

“I see the JS error on the product page: “Uncaught TypeError: e.productFormEl.parsley(…).validate is not a function”. Quite possible that the theme uses its own version of ParsleyJS script. Or maybe it dequeues this script from the plugin and adds it later or smth like this.”

Is it possible that you both Authors, can combine these two wonderful tools (Woodmart & Uni CPO) working together?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, our theme doesn’t include ParsleyJS script. As we can see from the source code, this script is loaded by the plugin
    https://gyazo.com/4e632411a79afa466058f64636bfa078

Kind Regards

Grzegorz
    Participant

Dear Artem,

the fact is that our problems started after new realesed Woodmart theme version 6.5.4.
    We put really much effort from January 2022 to migrate to your theme.
    Now update doesn’t work for us. Do you feel you can find solution with Uni CPO?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

But the fact is that the error comes from the plugin’s JS file. And you see the problem after an update because you started using our new Layouts builder. If you disable the layout it starts working correctly.
    That is why you need to ask the plugin developers to check this from their side. And we are still here to help if you have any further instructions from the plugin’s developers.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)