Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update cart notice fix

Update cart notice fix

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

on my website cart page when i add product to cart then go to cart page and then increase the product quantity then click update cart the update cart notice in going behind the header however it should be under the header and be visible for the customer or the user.

The current cart notice pic,
    https://imgtr.ee/image/bPeOG

how the cart notice should be,
    https://imgtr.ee/image/bP6Hx

please help to fix this.

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by medok758.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

you can check on my stagging website i attached the details.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

All plugins are deactivated and the issue still exist, i think you asked for the login details so you can test everything,

however you asking me to check my self, i need a real support here please as this issue we facing it since we started using your theme, i provided you the staging website so you can check as you mentioned, i tried deactivate all plugin as you said on my staging site and the issue still there…

Kindly i need a real support here..

medok758
    Participant

so is there anybody going to help or what???

this is really very poor support

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

All plugins are deactivated and the issue still exist, i think you asked for the login details so you can test everything,

however you asking me to check my self, i need a real support here please as this issue we facing it since we started using your theme, i provided you the staging website so you can check as you mentioned, i tried deactivate all plugin as you said on my staging site and the issue still there…

Kindly i need a real support here..

Hello,

Please share the correct/changed WP admin login details so I will check it further.

Best Regards.

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

the admin details working correctly, if you type it wrong so this is not my problem that you cannot type, i need to work with professional people here…

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

the admin details working correctly, if you type it wrong so this is not my problem that you cannot type, i need to work with professional people here…

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

the admin details working correctly, if you type it wrong so this is not my problem that you cannot type, i need to work with professional people here….

Hello,

Please copy and paste all the JS in the Theme Settings > Custom JS into a separate file and check how it works.

Best Regards

medok758
    Participant

Please refund me the support amont i paid during i paid for your them.

i want to get a full refund,

your support is shit and not even helping,

why you asked for login details and you are not going to try by your self???? and fix my issue?

why you asked for login details and you are not going to offer fix???

i tried all what you said my self before even open a ticket here……

Refund my fucking money now i paid for your fucking poor support.

medok758
    Participant

fucking answer me

Hello,

I am terribly sorry you are so disappointed.

I have submitted the case to our developers and we will get back to you.

This issue requires more time for investigation, at the same time we will do our best to solve it asap.

Best Regards

medok758
    Participant

I’m waiting

Hello,

We will proivide the solution tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards

medok758
    Participant

Hello,

Okay, I’m waiting

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default, WooCommerce has a scroll to notice after the cart update. The following scroll is done by WooCommerce plugin, and unfortunately, scroll, or its indents from the site top after scroll cannot be changed via WordPress theme. This is a common issue on which people are arguing too (example of an issue on WC GitHub https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/21988). The only solution funded by now it is removing notices completely, but this is strongly not recommended because it can cause other issues during purchase.

Following indent from the site top after scrolling to the cart notice is always 100px (https://prnt.sc/ud9VcrZxpg5u). Heaving the sticky header higher than the 100px on the cart page value will create the following notice overlap. Unfortunately, there is no other solution for this issue other than like to disable the sticky header on your cart page or make the sticky header less than 100px in height.

Kind Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)