Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update on variable product price

Update on variable product price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ziyakocak
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for making such a beautiful theme. I don’t want your support, I just have an idea. There is a section on the price of products with variations in the theme settings. Here there is only the option to show the lowest price. Can a new option be added here?

I want the default variation price to appear automatically. It appears on the product page, but only the lowest price appears on the product archive page.

I’m sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me. I have prepared a visual for you to understand better. Thank you for your interest in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely you have enabled the “Hide to price” option so you have such a result, please navigate to Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable product and disable it.

https://monosnap.com/file/kJuHkzrCnvTI4ucXAdUMqhzC8MsIUh

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

ziyakocak
    Participant

Sorry, you didn’t understand me. 🙁

On the product archive page, I want to see only 1 price. On the product archive page, I want to see only 1 price. The price that appears will be the default variation price, not the lowest price for the variant product.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion.

Kind Regards

ziyakocak
    Participant

You should add this later for the customer experience. I think it’s a useful feature. Hopefully I can see this feature in a new update. 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I will send your suggestion to the team, they will consider it.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Update on variable product price’ is closed to new replies.