Home Forums Basel support forum Update Plugin

Update Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sebasweb
    Participant

Hello!

Finish buying your template and I realize that the wpBakery plugin is not updated to the latest version. and I see that I should be taking it into account that they made this answer to someone else who had the doubt. what I have to do to be able to have the latest version of the plugin and always keep it updated.

Thank you

“Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can not be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you do not need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio”

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. Yes, WP Bakery Page Builder has released the update in the result script conflict has occurred. Now we are working on it and this issue will be fixed in the nearest update in 3-5 days.

Meanwhile please get back to the previous version of WP Bakery Page Builder. For this purpose login your Themeforest account and take the plugin in the theme folder.

Best Regards

sebasweb
    Participant

Ok thanks!

I will be attend!

Best Regards

You are welcome! You will get the notification on the new release to your mail.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)