Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update section space & footer but not change in mobile view.

Update section space & footer but not change in mobile view.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webmore
    Participant

Hello I’m Danny, my website was occur some bug issues which is the section and footer layout for mobile view. I already refresh more than 3 times, deactivate some plugins and also create a new footer then insert a new footer selection in woodmart theme footer. Please refer to the below attachment, the image was the updated from elementor build and this layout should be displayed in the mobile view. Could you please help me to check this issue and let me know what is the cause of this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It seems that the sections are hidden on mobile for the footer html block.

Please make sure that none of the sections are hidden on mobile:
    https://elementor.com/help/show-or-hide-columns-per-device/

Best Regards

webmore
    Participant

I already check the HTML block for the footer. The section was not hidden. May check under tab HTML block, the footer name is footer 4.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but the admin panel login URL you provided is not working. Please provide the correct URL to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

webmore
    Participant

It’s okay I already fixed this issue. The problem was the plugin need to deactivate & delete cause it affected the woodmart theme.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Update section space & footer but not change in mobile view.’ is closed to new replies.