Home Forums WoodMart support forum UPDATE to 6.5

UPDATE to 6.5

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ninja
    Participant

Hi
    thanks for new update which has great Add Ons but a few major and minor issue appeared which i need your help:
    -Sliders and HTML-Blocks disappeared from both front end and dashboard(for example we have no more banner now)
    -“new search form 2” will be add in footer which should be replace in header.
    -no more widget in filters
    please have a look at attachment.

the first one is the most important issue. can i know how long it will take to be patched which i can decide for a recovery

again thanks for update and i like the new options like always 🙂
    edit P.S: i see a pinned topic about :update to 6.5 is in beta which if i knew that earlier then i wouldn’t install that because we have not stage ready for this one.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by ninja.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ninja
    Participant

well !
    i realized during the update , “Woodmart Core Plugin” got inactive ,(this theme behavior is first seen to us ),and i figure out this by a notification in dashboard
    then now sliders and HTML blocks come back to home 🙂
    just the search bar is activated in bottom of page which is live for more help until your reply.
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version 6.5.2. We have already fixed this problem. Let us know if it still doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

well done !
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘UPDATE to 6.5’ is closed to new replies.