Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update woodmart 1.4

Update woodmart 1.4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marcocash
    Participant

hello, i have updated the theme to version 1.4 and i lost all the settings previously saved. you can tell me a proper theme update procedure without losing any kind of theme setting I set. thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Actually, our theme update can’t remove your configuration saved in Theme Settings. To update the theme properly you need to download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

marcocash
    Participant

I’m sorry, but the theme gives me problems: when I modify and watch the site to see the changes made, I see the home page grey. I do not understand what’s going on after the last update. in attached the ftp credentials

Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable additional plugins to check if it is some issue with them?

marcocash
    Participant

Redux Framework plugin from serious problems, I do not understand why, how can I proceed?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have solved it set 0 border width in Theme Settings -> Header -> Style & Colors.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)