Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update Woodmart Core 1.0.26 breaks entire website

Update Woodmart Core 1.0.26 breaks entire website

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

VCRShop
    Participant

Dear Support,

Whenever I try to install the 1.0.26 update of the Woodmart Core plugin my site seems to lose all functionality. Attached you will find a picture of the result. Fortunately, I have plenty of back-ups to rollback to. However, I would love to have my site running up-to-date.

Hopefully, you will be able to help me further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

VCRShop
    Participant

Forgot to add an image to original post*

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and provide your site admin access I will check.

Best Regards

VCRShop
    Participant

Hi Elise, you will find the admin access in the private content below.

Hello,

Please deactivate your cache plugin or clear cache here is how I see your site in another browser: https://gyazo.com/126b8b0dc4e78a6dd9aef10b2255e1be

Best Regards

VCRShop
    Participant

Dear Elise,

I have purged the cache, but it didn’t seem to work. So, after that I deactivated the cache plugin. However, it still doesn’t seem to be fixed on my end. Used both Firefox and Chrome to check if it was just my browsers’ cache. But I only see the shortcodes, not the actual content.

Can I do anything else other than deactivating the cache plugin?

Hello,

I have resaved the page and it works. If the problem occurs again, try to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

VCRShop
    Participant

Hi Elise, the site seems to work properly now. However, all my custom CSS is gone. Do you happen to know how I could reverse this issue?

VCRShop
    Participant

Nevermind, I saw that the child theme was deactivated. So I reactivated it again.

Hello,

Fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)