Home Forums WoodMart support forum Updated theme but Page builder and Revslider haven't updated

Updated theme but Page builder and Revslider haven't updated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

newK9
    Participant

Hi, I’ve updated the theme but for some reason pagebuilder and revslider haven’t and won’t update. Any reason why? or how to update them?

Page builder version:5.4.7
    Revslider version: 5.4.7.4

Hello,

Please enteter Appearance > Install plugins and try to update the plugins there. If it does not work, update them manually: Navigate to Plugins and deactivate the current plugin, you will see “Delete option”, delete the current plugin

1. Upload the recent version of the theme from Themeforest account.

2. Upload the plugin archive from theme/inc/plugins/js_composer via Plugin > Add new > Upload > install > activate

3. Repeat step 2 for Slider Revolution.

Best Regards

newK9
    Participant

Excellent worked. All done. Thank you.

Just have one small little issue and that’s SVG’s not displaying in the infobox. Yet they display in standard text boxes. Any reason why?

Hello,

Enter the Infobox and disable SVG animation http://prntscr.com/k98dif

Best Regards

newK9
    Participant

SVG isn’t selected and is already disabled. Yet still not showing.

Hello,

Please give the URL of the page, I will check the settings.

Best Regards

newK9
    Participant

Sure also a love icon has appeared in the link section (learn more) which wasn’t here before I updated the site (today). Also icons in the description section aren’t appearing.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access, that one you provided earlier is not valid now.

Best Regards

newK9
    Participant

Here you go, thank you.

Hello,

Yes, I have checked, I see the problem. We shall need to take the time to find out the reason.

We will get back to you as soon as we have the result.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide your FTP access.

Best Regards

newK9
    Participant

Ok I have added it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

newK9
    Participant

Sorry for my late response back to you. I’ve now sorted the problem and it now works. Thank you so much for your guidance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you resolved it.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Updated theme but Page builder and Revslider haven't updated’ is closed to new replies.