Home Forums Basel support forum Updated to last version and can't open admin page

Updated to last version and can't open admin page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

germanelx
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve updated the theme to last version and I can’t now open admin page, it gives me error 500
    Siteground advice was to contact you as they think it’s an incompatibility issue.
    Thanks
    Charo

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But 500 error says about some error on the server. Did you check the error log? Could you please send us those errors so we can check if they are related to our theme or not?

Regards

germanelx
    Participant

Please find screenshot attached.
    Siteground tried changing php address and it didn’t work, they say it some type of incompatibility.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

germanelx
    Participant

Hi Again, after contacting with Siteground they had to go back to the previous version of BAsel as the last version isn’t working. They say the latest version is missing some basic files that prevent it from working properly.
    These are the errors they got:

[22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘widgets/class-user-panel-widget.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 18
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(widgets/class-author-area-widget.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 19
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘widgets/class-author-area-widget.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 19
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(widgets/class-banner-widget.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 20
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘widgets/class-banner-widget.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 20
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(widgets/class-instagram-widget.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 21
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘widgets/class-instagram-widget.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 21
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(widgets/class-static-block-widget.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 22
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:04 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘widgets/class-static-block-widget.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/widgets.php on line 22
    [22-Jan-2018 18:18:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘BASEL_WP_Nav_Menu_Widget’ not found in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 100

Please advise how we should proceed.
    Thanks
    charo

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

All these files are included in our latest theme version. Seems that you didn’t upload them all to your server. You can check them in the downloaded package from ThemeForest.

Regards

germanelx
    Participant

Hi,
    I revised the files, and now they are ok.
    Now I have another problem.
    My wordpress site a white page.
    In the log file I found this:
    [25-Jan-2018 11:59:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_build_loop_query() in /home/aseisman/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 2817
    This happened since I update the theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Be sure that you have the latest version of Visual Composer plugin installed and activated.

germanelx
    Participant

Also the plugin “XTEMOS Post Types plugin”
    Show this message: “Delete | No compatibility data found | Update Required
    Register post types needed for XTEMOS themes
    Version 1.1 | Security Check”

germanelx
    Participant

Finally I restored my backup DB and files, and now the wordpress site is working
    Tomorrow I will try again the update.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)