Home Forums WoodMart support forum Updating

Updating

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

Hi!
    I am using a very old version (2.9) and I am now ready to update to latest version. But I know you did some major update of the theme about version 4… (because I had to get back to the older as I did not have time to adjust to all new features).
    But now I need to update now to keep the website safe and compatible with woocommerce. What do I have to think about? Do you have any tutorial to make the update go smooth? I would like to keep my layout as it is.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is our migration guide that should help you with the update https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/3-x-4-0-migration-guide/

Kind Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you. I have made the update and it looks like my style.css are not been loaded correctly from child theme. Can you check for me? Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you.
    I am using child theme. I made some css modifications. But they are not showing in the design. It feels like the child theme does not read the style.css. Maybe the link in functions.php is wrong?
    It worked for me before updating the theme.
    I enclose some print screen with examples.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked your website source code and see that this style.css file is included on your website https://gyazo.com/42c17da9c4daa4fd663370be749b4df7

Pernilla
    Participant

Yes, but if you check you will also see that the personalizations from css is not showing on my page. But I found the error myself, it is your child theme functions.php that is wrong. I changed the code and now my css is valid.
    The child theme files was included in your theme package.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

When we tested your website, the CSS file was included correctly and worked. Anyway, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Pernilla
    Participant

It did not work. It was included, but it did not work.
    Thank you

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)