upsel

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

Hello

Please tell me, I noticed that in the mobile version of the upsell, it is displayed a little differently.

For example: I have 2 upsell products in my product. In the mobile version, I see only 1 product, and the adjacent cell is empty. But the second product is hidden in the slider. It’s like there are actually three products in there, but one is hidden.

Please watch the video. What could it be, what setting could I have missed?

loralora
    Participant

2 upselling question:

I have a tab “Guarantees and responsibility” – this is the last tab before the upsell (container related-and-upsells).

The problem is that the last link from the “Warranties and Liability” tab that leads to the “Exchange and Returns” page is somehow displayed several more times. In upsells (container related-and-upsells). I have recorded a video for you.

Please tell me what I could have done wrong?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and product page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

Hello! Thanks for the answer

Sorry, I cannot provide a password to login. But I can give a link to the site where the problem is encountered, maybe this will somehow help?

Hello,

I have checked the product on my mobile and I see two products: https://gyazo.com/4a612548a4330100d9fcf20e6d8fd137 and https://gyazo.com/ddf8213f757d383d56e19f5cc6114696

I have also checked in the emulator and there are two products, what device do you use?

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

I recorded a video of the problem for you. and preassigned access rights

loralora
    Participant

another clarification: here is the content of my tab. there are no duplicate links.

loralora
    Participant

I have updated admin rights, please see below

Hello,

I am afraid, WoodMart does not influence the tabs and their content on the product page.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Happy New Year!

loralora
    Participant

possible, but this tab (which contains the context) is created by your theme.

Happy New Year!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

loralora
    Participant

I realized my stupid mistake, sorry!
    everything works great, and it’s not the theme’s fault
    the question can be closed))))

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘upsel’ is closed to new replies.