Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upsell sidebar not showing product titles

Upsell sidebar not showing product titles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

baileejo411
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

I have set up my product page to show upsells in the sidebar, and they are coming in fine except that it doesn’t show the title or price of the product unless you hover over it, just the product picture. It also shows them in a row of 2 side-by-side as opposed to an up-and-down list. Is there a way to customize this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

baileejo411
    Participant

Thanks!

Hello,

You are not using the latest version of the Theme and Recommended plugins.

Please update the theme and the Recommended plugins to the latest versions then check back.

Best Regards

baileejo411
    Participant

I believe that I’ve updated the plug-in (parent, no option on the child) and the Woodmart core now. After I did that, I had about 17 plug-ins that came up as recommended. I installed one of them and then got an error message that I didn’t have access to the the “Install Plug-ins” page under Appearance, and since then I can no longer see that as an option at all – not under Appearance or under the details on the child theme. Not sure what happened. But having updated the theme and the core plug-in, I’m still having issues with the upsell appearance. Do I need to find all of those 17 recommended plug-ins somehow and install all of them?

Apologies – I told you the wrong product last time. It is ID 1306 Cybex e-priam 2022 Pushchair Stroller that I’ve been using as my test.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but this is how it works by default. You need to hover on the images to see the product information in the Upsells sidebar.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)