Home Forums WoodMart support forum upsells not showing images

upsells not showing images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alemantico
    Participant

dear support,

at the very 1st, I want to thank you for creating such a wonderful template 🙂 ! Anyway, I’ve 1 concern, regarding to the woodmart template:
    When I’m linking some upsell products in woocommerce, than at the front end there’re no images showing (screenshot). Is there a way to fix that?

Another question just arised; In your newest template release you’re promoting 45 Demo layouts. Please may I know how or where to find them?

Very best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

As for demo layouts, you need to visit our demo and click on this button https://gyazo.com/57b9f010b9605ce434bd760a71b1fdd2

Thank you in advance

Alemantico
    Participant

hi, thank you for your quick reply – really appreciated 🙂 ! I deactivated all non-template related plugins and voila! There are the images 🙂 ! Anyway, by re-activating one by one and reloading the site after each activated plugin, the images still appeared, till the last plugin. So now, all plugins are activated and the images are still there. I’ve no idea, what could has being the cause of it. Anyway, lucky me – everything is back working! Thank you again for your quick assistance & have a great day 😉 !

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)