Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent – after GOLIVE: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1

Urgent – after GOLIVE: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

getimo
    Participant

Please help.

We just went online but the payments don’t work. When I come to the checkout page there’s a spinning whell and a layer blocking the ui. When removing the layer via inspector, chose a payment method and hit “buy” the comes the following error message: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1

What is wrong?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

getimo
    Participant

I’ve chosen the standard theme and there is the error, too. Does that mean another thing has been broken?

getimo
    Participant

Something has been broken during the change from the domain. The cart doesn’t work too. I tried to uninstall woocommerce and install it again because there seems to be a problem with the ajax stuff. After hitting “Deactivate Woocommerce” I get a 500 inernal server error. What a nightmare…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely it is caused by some of the installed plugins. Try to disable them one by one and check if the problem persists. You don’t need to deactivate WooCommerce or our theme’s plugins.

getimo
    Participant

Can be closed – the migration tools caused the problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Urgent – after GOLIVE: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1’ is closed to new replies.