Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent: AJAX import error. I can not import Black friday demo.

Urgent: AJAX import error. I can not import Black friday demo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

allbdshop1
    Participant

Hi, I am unable to import Black Friday demo due to this error(AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.)
    Can anyone help me to solve the issue and import demo successfully. Also please tell me why we can not import demo successfully last three or four months. Before we never seen this issue. I have made many client site using woodmart theme. Please help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

allbdshop1
    Participant

I am waiting, Please help me to solve issue asap.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please switch to the parent theme, try to upload the demo, and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

allbdshop1
    Participant

Hi Thank for your reply. I have tried to import demo to switch the child theme but still showing ajax error after 60% completed. Can you please solve this issue asap?

allbdshop1
    Participant

Please help me to solve the issue. I can’t import Black Friday demo. Please Please

allbdshop1
    Participant

Resolved now. Thanks

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Urgent: AJAX import error. I can not import Black friday demo.’ is closed to new replies.