Home Forums WoodMart support forum URGENT – Attribute swatches unable to be selected – Safari Browser

URGENT – Attribute swatches unable to be selected – Safari Browser

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

IanB
    Participant

I’ve had reports from customers after updating to the latest theme release and applying all patches that they are unable to select product variations with the new swatch style…

They seem to work fine in google chrome , but they are not working in Safari, and you cannot add a product variation to the cart, it shows the select a product warning…

Link attached.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

I will need to pass on a staging site detail.

In the meantime I will revert all variations on my live site to the drop-down options so I do not lose business.

Currently I got the swatches to work in safari by clearing all cloudflare cache , but on checking this 8hrs later there are issues and safari and chrome in mobile format do not allow selection of a variation when in search format .

IanB
    Participant

Looking at this, I will wait until more users report the issue and the bug gets fixed before reverting back to swatch format again..

Hello,

You need to check the cache settings. The problem is caused by the cache as I expected.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

So what is the solution if it is cache related ?

I have had to disable swatches to ensure customers can select variations .

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)