Home Forums Basel support forum URGENT! Basel update!

URGENT! Basel update!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

I did the theme update and I use child theme to….

Before the update I received an message about woo commerce templates updates, but after updating the main theme this message still at wordpress.

Do I need to update child theme to? Message says that I need to update some child theme files to …

How can I proceed with this?

Tks

lucassp
    Participant

Status

lucassp
    Participant

After updating WPBakery Visual Composer still asking for updating to …

🙁

lucassp
    Participant

After update “‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions” string is not working anymore ….

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

After I did theme update I have a Bir problem at my site: a lot of processes related to the admin-ajax.php file….

My site was down a lot of times ….

I’m using heartbeat, but still with the problem …

How can I solve it?

I need an urgently support…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lucassp
    Participant

Site was down 3 times in 1 hour ….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to understand is it our theme issue firstly?
    Please, provide us your admin access and FTP so we can check what is wrong. And also your server logs where we can see these AJAX requests details to understand the problem better.

Thank you

lucassp
    Participant

ok

lucassp
    Participant

Here is the SiteGround support reply about executions…

I need to solve this problem, my site is down all the time after theme update …. And I just update it….

lucassp
    Participant

Just to update the status of site, this is the last changes that SiteGround support did at my site. (privet message)

now site looks better ….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, that means that the problem was caused by some of the additional plugins installed and not related to our theme update, right?

lucassp
    Participant

Tks for your reply.

I don’t know. The plugin installed was to try to solve the problem, not the problem…

After updating the theme site had a lot of executions of the admin-ajax.php script, which is the cause for the high CPU usage like I sent you before …

Do you know what could cause it?

Tks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, but our theme can’t send AJAX requests without your actions like adding to cart or something similar. We can’t know without HTTP request logs. From the logs you sent, we see only plugin’s requests, not our theme’s.

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

The archive containing the server logs can be download on the below link.

I wait your reply!

Tks

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

unfortunately the site is still experiencing the same problem ….

Could you help me please?

lucassp
    Participant

I found to an 404 error for fontawesome-webfont.woff…. take a look …

Waiting your reply …

Tks

lucassp
    Participant

My site is down again …. I really need to understand and solve it …

Its an e-commerce and can’t stop ….

Could you help me please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked your website and don’t see any issues you are writing about. Your logs contain all your customer’s request and we didn’t find any problems from our theme side. Next time you will get this problem, try to switch to default WordPress theme to understand is it our theme issue or not.

Regards

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

The problem still at site, and it start to happen after I updated the theme….

A lot os request to admin-ajax.php file….

I don’t know what else could be, because it start to happen after the update ….

Could you help me? I need an solution …

Tks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But where do you see these requests? How can we reproduce the problem on your website? Please, provide us some steps to reproduce.

lucassp
    Participant

I sent you the logs here …

I see it at cpanel process list…

Did you see the 404 error with alwsome font to?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In the logs you sent we didn’t see these requests as well as we don’t see them on your website now. 404 error also doesn’t exist. Here is a screenshot from the console where all these notices should be logged https://gyazo.com/5b1e62da35488cccbbb3e27dc1858f80

lucassp
    Participant

I don’t know where is the problem. I just know that It appears after the update …

And my commerce goes down all the time …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we really can’t reproduce the problem on your website and don’t see any reasons that may be caused by our theme update. Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme and trying to disable all additional plugins? It may help you detect the root of the problem.

lucassp
    Participant

Today was released another update of WooCommerce ….

After updating it request some child theme files updates to ….
    What is it??

Did you discovery any problem on theme os something like this?

My site still with the same problem consuming the CPU of server …

Tks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But the child theme doesn’t have any WooCommerce template by default. So they were added by you and need to be updated manually. You can compare them with our theme new versions of the files and do the changes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

About the CPU, could you please ask your hosting providers for some deep analysis of the problem so we can understand what exactly take so many resources of the CPU?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)