Home Forums WoodMart support forum URGENT: Cart Not Updating – Cache CDN Extra Plugins DIsabled

URGENT: Cart Not Updating – Cache CDN Extra Plugins DIsabled

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

marcopolo
    Participant

Hi Team,

Customers reported that the cart wasn’t updating on the website, when we inspected, we realized that no matter whats added in the cart, the cart stays on the previously added item or shows blank while mini cart shows the correct product but checkout option does not show anything.

My site is live, I need urgent help to find out whats causing it as even after disabling everything except woodmart core plugins, the problem persists.

https://gyazo.com/ebe3a5b64705e644f26057adcd5ae8ce

marcopolo
    Participant

Updated with new link to the video, old link didn’t have full video:
    https://gyazo.com/01316c1df518c0383460a5a00bf3b208

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

marcopolo
    Participant

Followed instructed steps, switched to the parent theme however problem still persist. Site credentials are updated in the private content area.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After disabling the cache plugin, the cart page starts to work well, most likely the issue in the settings of the cache plugin, or rather the cart page should not be cached (you can be sure of that by checking the below video).

https://monosnap.com/file/SpsN7zEOiTscjRbxxNcn1McvWwf06Z

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

marcopolo
    Participant

Kindly ignore this reply, looks like something else is breaking the site as even after disabling litespeed, the problem returns when any other plugin is re-activated.

Still testing, will update this thread once I am done with full testing.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by marcopolo. Reason: Correction to the previous statement

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Ok, I will wait for your response.

Kind Regards

marcopolo
    Participant

Hi Luke, it is confirmed that the litespeed is the cause, the other plugins are working fine and not breaking the website.

This ticket can be closed.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you sorted it out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘URGENT: Cart Not Updating – Cache CDN Extra Plugins DIsabled’ is closed to new replies.