Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent: Different shipping options are not being shown

Urgent: Different shipping options are not being shown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

groceryBD
    Participant

Hi- can you please help me in figuring out this challenge:
    I have added three shipping options:
    1) more than 100 is free
    2) St. Lambert flat fee 10 dollars
    3) Lasalle flat fee 20 dollars
    >>a customer will only see the number 2 and 3 options if the cart value is less than 100. And then they can choose the right option among two (either St. Lambert or Lasalle).
    Can anyone please help me on this urgently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the shopping or price rules configured in Woocommerce. Please check the settings again, perhaps you have missed anything. We do not have instructions on how to configure, please refer to the Woocommerce documentation.

Best Regards

groceryBD
    Participant

Yeah, thats the question here. I am trying to find why I can’t see the shipping zones here. This is a woocommerce default shipping functionality to show all the shipping zones. Can you please check back.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem or you have not configured the Woocommerce properly.

Please check your settings with this manual: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)