Home Forums Basel support forum Urgent issue with theme, sidebar and products name

Urgent issue with theme, sidebar and products name

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

I can’t do it right now because I got another support that is working on our FTP. Can I send to you zipped Basel 3.6.2? Or only these files PHP?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Then contact us when you will be able to provide us your FTP access.

Giulio
    Participant

Ok, I need your IP to authorize your access in FTP. Our web site is online right now, is that a problem for our customers? Are you sure that is not better to use Duplicator and send to you the web site?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we need to see your website and be able to edit theme files if you want to fix that notices.

Giulio
    Participant

Done. Please take care because there are some customers online.

Giulio
    Participant

Our web site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect your website with this FTP data.

Giulio
    Participant

The data are correct. What’s the issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is what we get

Giulio
    Participant

Retry now please. And please delete previous screenshot. It is public.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin access also? It will need some time to complete. We will back to you with a result tomorrow.

Giulio
    Participant

Sure, give me a mail please. The more important thing is that the web site should remains operative for customers that buying.

Giulio
    Participant

Done! Please do not deactivate plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have fixed our theme notices for you. Please, check now.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Thank you. Can I ask you to explain me what was the issue? What happen if I update Basel? 😕 Yesterday I check that there is a new version of Basel.

Giulio
    Participant

Meanwhile the issue to product name didn’t happen again. Last time was the 10th of december.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Better to wait until the next update when we will include those fixes in our theme core.

Giulio
    Participant

Ah ok, I’ll wait. What about the bug of names products? Could be happen that your edit worked only after a pair of days?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can check in a few days, but we don’t think that this will influence that bug somehow.

Giulio
    Participant

Ah ok, I’ll check it. Another question: the code that I had replace inside theme-setup.php will be replace by yourself also in next version of Basel? Or I should have to insert manually every time?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will include this fix also so you will not need to apply the fix every time.

Giulio
    Participant

Great, thank you. Meanwhile I lost my layout for attributes. Take a look please. Any suggestion?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you change the FTP access? We can’t take a look what is wrong now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It may be our issue. Try to replace the line

$term = get_term_by( 'slug', $value, 'fragranze');

to

$term = get_term_by( 'slug', $value, $attr_name );

in the file basel/inc/classes/Swatches.php

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Giulio
    Participant

It works, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, glad to hear it!

Giulio
    Participant

Oh no!

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /web/htdocs/www.**********************.com/home/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/functions.php on line 1177
    PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /web/htdocs/www.**********************.com/home/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/functions.php on line 1178

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check these notices too?

Giulio
    Participant

Hi here, I thought to write again because we still got the issue with the products name that changes automatically. A staging site do not solve because we do not understood when the issue happen. We do not find the action that cause the issue. Recently we noticied that the products name that change are inside the “BEST SELLER” section inside a mega menu. Is there something that could influence the bug with this option?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see, “BEST SELLER” section is a default WooCommerce widget and there is nothing special there that may influence this issue.

Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 62 total)