Home Forums Basel support forum (urgent) Language switch to default EN in checkout page

(urgent) Language switch to default EN in checkout page

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hello,

This issue did not relate to our theme. The problem was between WPML and Woocommerce. Now I have checked the new WPML version: when you add a product to cart and go to the checkout, checkout does not switch to the default language. WPML has fixed the issue.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Hi,

By switching to other theme like storefront, the problem was fixed….Then I think it was related to your theme in some way

Hello,

Now the problem has been fixed by WPML. Please check.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Sorry but the problem has not been fixed by WPML.

Please check our staging in private

By overwriting your code, the problme persits and this means it is related to your theme

Hello,

Make sure you run the recent version of WPML set of plugins and update the site admin access, I have checked the front end and see the problem at your site.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Yes it is the last versions WPML, please take the time to check it in our staging

Hello,

I am checking the issue on the Storefront theme and I see the same problem, stop the video on the 6th second and you will see that after adding a product from the French store, I get to English checkout. https://gyazo.com/2b0aeaa8429041ec7c12939e0399d078

I am checking in my site which is on clean WordPress installation and has no other plugins and never had and when I am on the French store, I add product and get to the French checkout https://gyazo.com/40503990bb63cdebd11deaf6d487245e and you see the fields are in French.

Please check on the Storefront now.

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

But as we have the latest version of WPML, this means that WPML has still not fix the problem?

Hello,

I am not sure. You see as I told and shown it works properly on my testing site which is the clean installation without plugins. I suspect that the problem is caused by WPML Sticky Links or some other additional plugins which are not compatible with Woocommerce. And even when these plugins are deactivated the problem still remains. Try to reinstall all on the staging site and check again. Leave the plugins related to our theme and main WPML plugins: https://prnt.sc/pzy59p

Best Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Hi again,

We have just update WPML and again the problem is not fixed.

We still have to replace with the following:

if (
    ! $is_admin || ( isset( $_POST[‘action’] ) && $_POST[‘action’] === ‘basel_ajax_add_to_cart’ ) || ( ‘admin.php’ === $pagenow && isset( $_GET[‘page’] ) && ‘wc-settings’ === $_GET[‘page’] )
    ) {
    // Translate shop page ids
    $this->add_filter_to_get_shop_translated_page_id();
    }

Hello,

The problem occurs with Woocommerce Multilingual. We have submitted the notification again. Meanwhile, you can use the fixed code we have provided:
    Try to edit the file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-store-pages.php and replace this code

if (
    			! $is_admin ||
    			( 'admin.php' === $pagenow && isset( $_GET['page'] ) && 'wc-settings' === $_GET['page'] )
    		) {
    		}

with this one

if (
    			! $is_admin || ( isset( $_POST['action'] ) && $_POST['action'] === 'woodmart_ajax_add_to_cart' ) || ( 'admin.php' === $pagenow && isset( $_GET['page'] ) && 'wc-settings' === $_GET['page'] )
    		) {
    		}

as shown in the screenshot http://prntscr.com/pauyvg

Kind Regards

esthetis
    Participant

Hi again,

Please fix the issue that the customers are calling us about the problem.

The problem lasts for many months now.

For each WPML update we have to take attention to replace the right code.

Please fix it now.

regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have contact WPML a few times about the issue. Please, report this from your side as well. We are not able to fix this in our theme since it is not our theme bug.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your website access so we can replicate the issue while working with WPML team. We don’t have this problem on our website.

Kind Regards

esthetis
    Participant

below access to staging

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable this option in WPML configuration https://gyazo.com/a5a7b012da02f9a9d5c310ce9795ac48

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you tried to enable the option? Please, notify us about the result.

Thank you in advance.

esthetis
    Participant

Hi,

I thought you have tested it before.

I have to wait for the update in order to see if it fix the problem.

Meanwhile, please try to restore the origianl WPML file and enable the option.

REgards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to reinstall WPML from scratch and check the issue with this option turned on/off.

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)