Home Forums WoodMart support forum URGENT please! Maintainance page not working

URGENT please! Maintainance page not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve stuffed up pushing new website to live site and wrecked live site. I urgently need to put it into maintenance mode but it doesn’t work! I have installed Woodmart on live site. downloaded demo maintenance page; put Enable maintenance page to ON in woodmart settings but it doesn’t show maintenance page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t enter your dashboard https://gyazo.com/ea1ccf8b12caf4ee5d5cdb44514bb21d
    Please, check the password.

Kind Regards

maybe login didn’t work because site was in middle of changing to new version. The change is done now so I don’t need maintenance mode at the moment. Though I might need it in the future

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have enabled the maintenance mode and it seems to work correctly https://gyazo.com/1c4263dd9557566126479c71d46bf100

I don’t want it on now! And it won’t turn off!!!

Strangely it did not go into maintenance mode for me while I’m logged in – I can still see site unless I go to different browser and look without logging on – then it’s in maintenance mode. I don’t want this on so I turned it off but it’s still just shows maintenance mode!
    (it’s not even displaying correctly)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t understand the problem with that. You have disabled the maintenance and not it doesn’t work.

OK. hitting F5 to refresh the page did not refresh page after turning off maintenance mode, but I closed the browser and opened a new one, then it showed website ok.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘URGENT please! Maintainance page not working’ is closed to new replies.