Home Forums WoodMart support forum URGENT! Set up home page with blocks/elements from different theme demos

URGENT! Set up home page with blocks/elements from different theme demos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CopaSurfer03
    Participant

Hi,

I urgently need to put together selected blocks/elements from different theme demos on my home page.

For example, I want to have one section/block/element exactly like on the Retail 2 demo home page (with dummy content), and another section exactly like the Marketplace demo (with dummy content) and so on.

I will then change/adjust the dummy content and put my own.

How exactly can I do this?

Need a VERY FAST response, since I’m preparing a presentation for one of our agency’s client that must be ready TODAY.

We’ll decide afterwards if we use this theme for a larger number of ongoing and new projects.

Thanks!

PS: I might also need to copy a home page (top) slider from another demo than my default design to my home page. How can I achieve that?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by CopaSurfer03.

CopaSurfer03
    Participant

Hello,

I urgently need to get this done TODAY!

How can I import pages or sections from other demos into my current design?

Template library does not include most of the blocks/sections I want.

Simply switching between demos is not possible, since I’ll lose all my current settings.

I read in another support thread that it’s possible to copy & paste the code from relevant pages/sections
    into the page where I need it.

How do I get the code for that or is there any other SIMPLE AND FAST solution?
    It’s really disappointing that you are not providing all the demo pages/sections as templates for import into all the demos.

I have not asked for any support here in over a year. But this time I really need it. Please help!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by CopaSurfer03.

Hello,

Firstly, we are really Sorry for the delay in the response and apologize for your urgent inconvenience.

Secondly, you can make use of the WoodMart Template Library to import different Sections and Blocks from other Demos. Here you can read the guide about that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

This Template Library is applicable to WPBakery and Elementor both Page Builders.

Further, you can see all templates demo previews here: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/wpbakery-elements-library/

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)