Home Forums WoodMart support forum Use TI Wishlist insteat of YITH Wishlist

Use TI Wishlist insteat of YITH Wishlist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mohnas
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support

I installed the TI wishlist plugin for several reasons, one of them was because they have a REST API so that I can connect it to my mobile app easily. I wonder if there is a way that I can integrate it to the woodmart theme instead of the YITH wishlist that is there now, Are there some hooks that we can use to do that or what do you recommend?

Thanks
    Mohammed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any instructions for this plugin integration with our theme. But if it works correctly with default WordPress theme then it should work with WoodMart as well.

Regards

mohnas
    Participant

Hey Artem

The TI Wishlist plugin works on my website but the wishlist icons that are in Woodmart do not work with this so when I enable wishlist from the woodmart settings, the default icons are all integrated with YITH Wishlist instead. Is there a way to connect these icons to the TI Wishlist plugin instead?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have instruction about the integration of this plugin with our theme’s icons. It will require additional customization that is out of our theme support scope.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)