Home Forums WoodMart support forum Users and clients cant log in

Users and clients cant log in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

h.jarova
    Participant

Hello, I have a big problem. Users and customers cant login to their accounts. What can I do?

Hi,

What error do you get trying to login to your account? Please, send us a screenshot.

Best Regards.

h.jarova
    Participant

Hi, the error is:
    Failed login
    : Wrong data…!

h.jarova
    Participant

Here is the screenshot again.

Hi,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

h.jarova
    Participant

Hey,
    so it seems that the problem was caused by WP login limit attemps.

Now I have another issue – When Iam logged in my admin account I can see my page nicely. When i see my page from anonymous page I see that my main menu is showing very badly and also the sale tags on ajax carousel are shown poorly and products are not in the same line. Please see attached screenshot and help me please!

Hi,

You have not sent any screenshot of the issue but I have visited your website and it is working fine on my end.

This can sometimes help to resolve issues with caching. Try clearing your browser cache and reloading the page to see if the issue is resolved.

If you have a caching plugin installed on your WordPress site, check the plugin settings to ensure that the settings are correct and that there are no conflicts with the theme.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)