Home Forums WoodMart support forum User's cart not being saved after logging out

User's cart not being saved after logging out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

foozball
    Participant

Hi, I notice that after a user logs in and adds a product to the cart, creates wishlist and compares product– after the user logs out and logs back in, the cart becomes empty again. I want the user’s session to be saved, which means that after the user logs back in, he/she should be able to see his activity from the previous time he/she logged in- such as added products in cart, wishlist and compared products.

Hello,

Could you please test your site sessions with some default theme like twenty nineteen/twenty twenty so it will be clear that the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

foozball
    Participant

Hi, No I have spent a lot of time in customizing the current theme. I would not like to play with some other theme. Secondly, twenty nineeteen etc themes are not marketplace themes. So how can I even test features like add to cart with them?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Add to cart and all other shopping functionality is a part of the WooCommerce plugin, not the theme. That is why you need to check it with default WordPress theme first and see how it works to understand is it related to WoodMart or not. If you will see that it works fine with other themes, then we will check it from our side as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)