Home Forums WoodMart support forum Using jQuery on WooCommerce Cart Page Load

Using jQuery on WooCommerce Cart Page Load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

I have a site that I’m working on and there’s an issue I’m having with a function I wrote for the cart page of the site. The site is using the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin and a Facebook chat plugin. When a user hits the cart page, the Facebook messenger icon is directly over the ‘woocommerce-message’ div. I’ve written the following code, but it seems to only work when AJAX is used on the page, i.e., updating an item quantity or deleting a product, but it doesn’t work when the cart page is actually loaded. I was wondering if you guys had a quick solution for this. Thanks!

jQuery( document.body ).on( 'updated_wc_div', function(){
    if(jQuery('.woocommerce-message').length){
        jQuery('.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_advanced.fb_customer_chat_bubble_animated_no_badge').css('bottom',' 75px');
    }
    });

Keep in mind I have this in the Global Custom JS of the Theme Settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add this code as well

jQuery('.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_advanced.fb_customer_chat_bubble_animated_no_badge').css('bottom',' 75px');
    }

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

Is this a separate code or am I adding it as part of the one I provided? – Side note: When I enter the following into the console:

jQuery('.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_advanced.fb_customer_chat_bubble_animated_no_badge').css('bottom',' 75px')};

It moves the Facebook icon to where it needs to be.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it should be a separate code.

robertarrow
    Participant

I had to do it like this in order for it to actually work. Please take a look at the cart page now.

jQuery( document.body ).on( 'updated_wc_div', function(){
    }
    });

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but additional code customizations are out of our theme support scope.

robertarrow
    Participant

My apologies, I wrote the wrong code snippet. It was the following:

setTimeout(addClass, 2500);
    function addClass(){
    	}
    }

I know it’s out of your scope, but do you know why I would have to delay it? Is it something to do with the third-party plugins?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we see you have already added a delay 2.5s using setTimeout function. What kind of delay do you mean?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)