Home Forums WoodMart support forum Using theme on two domain with regular license

Using theme on two domain with regular license

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

growizlab
    Participant

Hi, I purchased the woodmart theme with a regular license to redesign one of my website. But for developing it, I don’t want to interrupt our traffics by showing any under construction site. So, I am planning to develop the site first on a random unused domain and then backup the site and upload to my actual site. But when I am going to activate the theme on my different domain, its showing I can only activate on one domain. It’s okay that I will only use the theme on one domain. But as I described, I want to first develop the site on different domain and then will move to my actual domain. How should I deal with it?

Hello,

You can activate the license on two domains: live and testings for one and the same time.

If you try to activate the license and get such a warning it means you have already activated the license on two domains.

You need to enter the ThemeForest account and delete the domains you do not use.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)