Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable Attributes

Variable Attributes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

fyongjin
    Participant

“X” in “White” is disabled but the swatch is still displaying “WHITE” as an option but not clickable.

It should not even be shown at all or display it with by crossing the selection out.

I tried removing the variable “X” in “White” entirely from the product setup but it is still showing “WHITE” as an option.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us a link where we can see this product on your website?

Regards

fyongjin
    Participant

a

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can hide it by adding the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.swatches-select .swatch-disabled {
        display:none;
    }

fyongjin
    Participant

it is disappearing only upon clicking

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, because you have one variation with white color. If you want to disable it completely you need to remove it from product variations completely.

fyongjin
    Participant

No, woocommerce already resolved this long time ago.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/5661

I tried enabling YITH WOOCOMMERCE COLOR AND LABEL VARIATIONS and its working fine.

“White” will only appear for selected models.

You can visit my site again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked your website and white color is there initially https://gyazo.com/db45c247abd0f8bc4409f7315c494976

fyongjin
    Participant

Yes it will be there initially but when you click on “15 AH” or “18 AH” the white color option will be removed. This is unlike the default theme swatch, where the “white” color option remain even when I select 15 AH or 18AH.

Do you understand now?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but with our theme swatches, it works in the same way if you add the code we sent you previously.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)