Home Forums Basel support forum Variable Product Error (after theme update)

Variable Product Error (after theme update)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Januka
    Participant

Today I updated the theme to the latest version, also updated woocommerce. And In variable products (example) the size selector does not seem to work as it used to be. It does not show Selected size and also the button which said “Clear” is also gone.

Please guide me on how to fix this. I have attached a screenshot of how it functioned before the theme update.

Januka
    Participant

How it used be before theme update – screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please check how it works with default WP theme?

Regards

Januka
    Participant

Hey,

I am not sure what you mean. What exactly should I do ?
    Just to be clear, as I showed in the screenshot, it worked fine before the update.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We ask you to switch to default WP theme and check if variable products work at all.

Januka
    Participant

– The Variable product did work when I Disabled “Enable swatch” option on attributes.(The dropdown list works)
    – When I switched to default WP Theme, then also swatches were automatically disabled and got the dropdown list. That also worked.

So I think the problem is with “Enable Swatch”

In the original post I made you have the login info, if you need.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem with some optimization plugin installed on your website https://gyazo.com/6793471383d4ea8cb561d3fb7a4ec9a6

Januka
    Participant

Hey,
    You were right.So, the problem is Rocket Loaderâ„¢, a service provided by CloudFlare that improves loading speed of pages that has javascripts.
    I talked with CloudFlare, and they suggested that I disable that service only for the JavaScript files that are causing my problem.

Could I know which JavaScript files are running to produce Variable Sizes/Selection ?
    And where are they located ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme has only one JS file for all scripts in js/theme.min.js.

Regards

Januka
    Participant

Hi,
    Last question. How do I make a global edit that apply to all inclusions of theme.min.js.
    So the end result will be, whenever this script is included in a page it will have this custome tag in the way I have shown below.

<script data-cfasync=”false” src=”/theme.min.js”></script>

If global edit is not possible, I would at least want this setting to apply in all individual Product pages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme. JS files are included by WordPress and we just register it in our theme code but can’t change its output tag.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)