Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product options very slow

Variable product options very slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

xenophonvenios
    Participant

Lately when the customer tries to pick a variation on the single product page, they choose the variation but it doesn’t stay chosen. I have transparent button variations and they become black when you press them. But what happens now is, the button is transparent, you choose the variation, it becomes black while pressed but returns to transparent when you unclick it. The variation is not chosen, if you press the add to cart button, it says please choose a variation first. After some seconds, the page becomes responsive again and you can choose a variation. I had litespeed disabled when this happened, I tried enabling it but nothing changed. What might be the issue?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins and tested but nothing changed. I can’t leave them disabled because this is a live website. I will provide you with access to my staging website where you can do whatever you want.

Hello,

But you can choose the variation easily then click on the add to cart button.
    See video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/ysJrTND

Best Regards.

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I can also confirm that now it works on the staging website. I even enabled all the plugins again and it still works. So why doesn’t it work on my live website?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the live site, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to the parent theme, and recheck it. If the issue remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

xenophonvenios
    Participant

I found out that some attribute permalinks contained a Greek letter and that resulted in an error in the console. I replaced the letters with English ones and that fixed my problem.

Hello,

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)