Home Forums WoodMart support forum variable product prices error

variable product prices error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Godoyjorge
    Participant

Hello Wood Team
    I have a proble with prices in front-end, when a choose 2 of many variables options (Ej: size L – Color RED =$10) the price is always the same when I change to other variation, I change theme an apparently the problem fix it, however i wont use other theme but woodmart, please, can you help me, is very high problem, all product must to change with every combination.

Thanks!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Godoyjorge
    Participant

My pleasure
    I imported some test products to my store, all that info was well typing and no result any problem, during uploading or at the end of the process. I imported 2 simple products and 2 variable products. For all 4 products all info is perfect. In case of variable products I upload different variations (for two products I have the same problem so I’ll describe one variation,(tamaño: M – S – XS; color: Azul – Rojo – Negro)). When all was ready, I checked the store at the web but when I selected one of the variations (ej: S – rojo: 16,52€), then I selected other but prices never change, more than that, actually these are not the prices. I returned to the variation options and check all data and all was right, except that in column “tamaño” all data is “cualquier tamaño” (any size). I changed all variation again in that column but when I save, all return to “any size”, so nothing change.
    I leave the link to you and you can see both products, if you can sugest how to fix this, great!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Godoyjorge
    Participant

Hello team
    Apparently this miskate was made by the CSV importer

Thanks for your help and good attitude

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘variable product prices error’ is closed to new replies.