Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable Product SKUs Missing in Some Orders

Variable Product SKUs Missing in Some Orders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RDL
    Participant

Hello,

We are having an issue where for some orders there are SKUs are missing for some products in the order line items. On occasions, there are some orders where the SKU and Variation ID are not showing for the order line items. This does not happen for every order, and I have been unable to identify a reason why these orders have the SKUs and Variation IDs missing (and for only some of the order line items, not all order line items). However it does appear specifically for variable products.

I am wondering if there might be an issue where customers are able to add products and checkout without first selecting a size (or variation of the product), where normally you would not be able to do this.

If I try browsing the website with JavaScript disabled, I am able to add a variable product to the basket without first selecting a variation. I am able to do this on our website with the latest version of the Woodmart theme installed, but not on the Woodmart demo website. Is there anything which needs to be updated to stop those from happening? Or are you aware if there might be another issue, as some of the order line items are showing the variation in the order line item, but still not the SKU or variation ID.

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that. By default, it is not possible to add a variable product to the cart without selecting the attributes assigned.

Please check the issue on the Storefront theme and disable all the plugins not related to the theme and watch.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)